Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Yong Tat Teluk Gong UP UP CAR!

Ni Hao! Ah Wok here, my intehnet still sot sot so i 
must fastering type so not putus so many and make
me fire boil kau kau.

My gf frens bring us to here in Teluk Gong. Is very far inside and
got no light. All is dark dark and road like shit. The road suddenly
got bum and hole so will make car spoil fast 1. I tot go eated coconut
flower place, her fren continue drive until deep deep like going another
country jor.


We order this standard dish. Is lala bihun black sos. Becoz my
camera not so good, i not zoom in to show u the fail lala bihun
but i can tell u is dry until eated like keropok liddat. This bihun
need skill coz some got cook and some no cooked. I no skill
eated this kind of noddle.


This is special dish the thief boss lady rekomen. Is fish.
Nobody can know is fish unless see the gigi up top near the 
plate there. U all no see coz u all trying to see wat sos this.
I tell u all ah, dun waste time. I eated also i dunno wat sos
this. I oni remember it give me shitbrix. 

Where got ppl cooking until got gigi fish and laosai kaler
sos ??? U all tell me la.


Come sifud restoran must order crab. Peeple say is Klang femes
crab. Wat femes i dunno, is not the sos. Kenot be the crab oso
femes coz the crab small. Izit femes for small ? or taste shitbrix ?

I know many restoran gib the loti is fry 1. This restoran is
top klass, give gardenia and then stim. Thief aunty boss say
eated loti dip sos. I see sos oso wan run u ask me dip loti in
sos ? This loti is eated with butter and kaya! NOT EATED
WITH SHITBRIX SOS WEI THIEF AUNTY BOSS !


Come i show u another pic of weird fish in weird sos.
See u all dare eated or not.


Sifud restoran order fish, order crab, prawn oso is must. 
Here we order is we ownself rugi. 


Fry prawn salt  My gf eated that time suden shout like ghost
go up body. I tot is normal becoz we deep inside kampung place
so maybe got the dirty thing kacau her.
Manatau she point point for me see and scold me some more.
Look the prawn head i put 1 side for all to enjoy.


Prawn got oni 2 eye. 


I zoom in summore give u all see wat the black black thing with leg.


Nah, can see or not ? Fry lalat with prawn. Is not the lalat
jump in die. Is the prawn is fry with lalat. WTF thief aunty boss !
How can is kah liu liddis ? 


Gib all u see 1 more time the crab and gardenia loti.


I normally eated 3 bowl rice. This time, 2 spoon i gib up.
Ah Wok sked jor. Confirm up car liao confirm shitbrix liao.


Why i call her thief aunty boss? The aunty very bad 1. I call
her ask her which thing she cook is for human eated 1. She kenot
answer. Then i say the prawn head lalat how settle? She black face.
U black face coz u still wan cas me ? U siao boh ???? U make
me and my gf shitbrix up car and u still ask me eated the
prawns ? All please better not come this place. Weekend
we come is empty 1. No wonder empty. Up car like mad. 


Nothing here is for human eated 1. Really up car big time.
Prawn lalat still want to cas ppl meh? Wan liddis meh ? 
RM 300 is i need working 2 syif many month ok. Haihz.



For SCSY!



Restoran Yong Tat
Teluk Gong
Klang.




8 comments:

Happy walker said...

Cukurlah dapat makan seefood

Anonymous said...

Please write about the coconut flower place as well

Anonymous said...

Yay gutter food come back already! U must write more ok?

Anonymous said...

This is easier and surely gives comfort to internet users. Thanks for sharing. Post like this offers great benefit. Thank you!
clear guttering

ezra said...

Ghost go up body. Hahahahaha. Laughed until I stomach ache. Read also can shit brix. Best blog ever!!!

Jhon Marshal said...

I always interested in innovations in communications, design, entertainment, exploration, health, games, robots, transportation and security. Therefore I like to rad a lot about various events, as you exploring here!
guttering cleaning tools

Jhon Marshal said...

I have to say this has been probably the most helpful posts for me. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.
gutter cleaning pole

Petey Cruiser said...

This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! guttercleaningscotland.co.uk